Portable Flange Facer EFF1000
Portable Flange Facing Lathe Machine better perform facing, beveling, and turning pipe, valve and flange surfaces from Ø153mm to Ø1000mm.
The Flange Facer EFF1000 is rugged, compact and ideal for quickly reconditioning rusty, scarred or worn flange gasket seats to like-new condition in minutes. Internally mounted, facing from 153mm(6″) to 1000mm(40″) and features 6 continuous feed rates.The mounting base come in three sizes and have micro-adjustable jaws to help quickly align the base during set-up. Air motor and Servo motor are optional. The flange facing machine can machining standard FF and RF flange facings, RTJ and other V grooves, weld reparations, etc. The EFF1000 Flange Facer are suitable for the oil and gas industry, power plants, chemical plants, oil rigs and many others.They are prepared to implement applications complying with ASME standards.
- High-precision NSK bearings and “V” linear guide make the machine precise and robust
- Modular designed,compact and portable
- Internally mounted and operates in any orientation
- Suitable for various flange types: flat face; raised face; ring type joints(RTJ); tongue & groove; lens ring;compact flanges
- Air motor and servo motor are optional
- 6 continuous groove facing feeds for a gramophone finish (ASME Standard)
- 6 boring auto-feed settings
- 3 different sized quick set independent bases for improved on-site operation
- 360° Swivel tool post for groove details
- Sturdy waterproof steel box
Clamping Diameter: 5.7-35.8 inches (145-910mm)
Tool Post Stroke: 4 inches(102mm)
Tool Post Swivel Angle: +/- 30°
Power: Electric,Pneumatic, or Hydraulic
Air Consumption: 1.2m³/min
Power-Electric: single phase, 220v. 780w
working Weight: 120kg
Shipping Weight: 220kg
SET-UP & MACHINING
1. Install the proper base to the inner hole
2. Install and align the machine
3. Machining the flange facing & grooves
4. Testing & Antirust treatment
Why choose EFF1000 Portable Flange Facer
- Easy to setup and operate; the feed is variably adjustable.
- Lightweight: the working weight only 45kg. One operator can set it up and work easily.
- Internal mounted, lightweight and robust flange facing machine
- Multifunction flange facing lathe machine capable perform flange facing, seal grooving and weld preparation.
- The EFF1000 is very similar to Mirage flange facer MM1000, however, it is much cheaper than Mirage flange facing machine.
- EFF1000 machine achieve shop accuracy , combined with ease of handing and portable in the flange range .Spur gears engage directly on the drive ring, keep power requirements and losses to a minimum and allowing maximum torque at the cutting tool . When the machine is used in the vertical plane ,The balance is greatly reduced.