Portable Flange Facer MFF350
The Manual Flange Facer MFF350 is rugged, compact and ideal for quickly reconditioning rusty, scarred or worn flange gasket seats to like-new condition in minutes. This easy to operate flange facing tool is perfect for re-facing raised-face and flat-faced flanges on site or in a fabrication/repair shop. The MFF350 Flange Facer has a clamping range from 1.07″ to 10.63″ (27.2-270mm) and can machine flanges with a reach up to 14″ (355.6mm) O.D.
The EZ proprietary clamping system is simple to configure and new designed for fast set up with accurate alignment. Cutting bits are double sided, long-lasting, and specially formed to cut through a wide variety of material including carbon steel, stainless steel, alloyed steel, aluminum and cast iron. Each tool kit comes ready to use in a sturdy carrying case that keeps everything conveniently organized and readily accessible.
CÁC TÍNH NĂNG CHÍNH
? Manually operated, no electrial, hydraulic, or air lines necessary
? Smooth swing operation produces perfectly precise phonographic finish
? Accurately mounts to the flange I.D. in seconds
? Feeds available for both smooth and stock finish in accordance with ASME B-16.5 standards
? Made of high strength precision machined materials
? Sturdy storage/transport case for managing all components
? Strong hardware that makes setup fast
? Kit comes up ready to use
Tấm kỹ thuật
Thông số kỹ thuật
Đường kính kẹp: 27.2-270mm (1.07″ -10.63″)
Công cụ Post Stroke: 40mm (1.57?)
Feed Speed: Fine finish: 0.125mm/r (0.005??)
ASME B16.5: 0.5mm/r (0.02??)
Kích thước đóng gói
trọng lượng làm việc:9kg
Trọng lượng vận chuyển: 25kg
Danh sách các bộ phận
Why choose MFF350 Manual Flange Facer
- Manually operated, no electrical, hydraulic, or air source necessary.
- Smooth swing operation produces perfectly precise phonographic finish.
- Accurately mounts to the flange I.D. in seconds
- Feeds available for both smooth and stock finish by simply change the feedscrew.
- Made of high strength precision machined materials.
- The product is applicable to various kinds of carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and other materials.
- stored in a aluminum case, comvenient to trasport.